Atlanta, United States
Project Management Intern
Project Managers at AKQA strive to create an environment where great work is possible. They are critical thinkers, natural problem solvers, champions for our teams, advocates for our clients and insatiable consumers of new ideas and information.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
The Summer Internship Program is a paid program that will run from June through the end of July. In addition to integrating into our client teams, you will work with your internship class to take on a challenging assignment as a team. Throughout the summer together, you will define, structure, and manage this assignment from concept to execution, and have the opportunity to present your ideas to the agency. You will assist, as well as own, specific tasks and deliverables that may include:
• Assist with the creation of a project approach, scope and plan
• Manage project progress and timeline; identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
• Collaborate and manage day-to-day tasks with team and assist with the creation of project deliverables
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
You’re someone who loves a challenge and finds simple solutions to complex problems. You can find a way to add value to any situation and identify ways to make our work better. You’re a strong communicator, both in written and verbal form. And you’re passionate about our mission of creating the future with our clients.
• Rigorous in organization and management, conscientious and adept in solving issues with minimum supervision
• Ability to support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems
• An awareness in digital marketing and seeks mentorship from Program Leads
• Attention to detail across all that you do
• Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
• Completing Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Finance or equivalent degree
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.