Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
Project Management Intern
- Passionate about marketing, digital, creativity, technology, and their possible applications.
- Dedicated to excellence in every output delivered.
- Ability to interact effectively in both Italian and English in a professional environment.
- You are reliable, able to meet deadlines, and to organize your own and others’ time
- You have an insatiable curiosity and a natural propensity to embrace change with a positive approach.
- You enjoy the experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to foster a positive environment.
- You have sharp attention to detail and feel accountable for your own goals.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.