Project Management, Internship
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As part of the Delivery team and under the supervision of a Senior Project Manager, you will facilitate the work of a large group of people coming from different backgrounds to exceed clients’ expectations and deliver the best customer experiences. Ambition, energy, curiosity, enthusiasm, operational autonomy, proactivity and a strong passion for the digital world are essential characteristics of this role.
Located in Paris, France, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Successfully contribute to deliver projects with high quality deliverables, meeting deadlines and working within project estimates.
- Plan and facilitate meetings successfully, ensuring objectives are met and documented as required.
- Take part in the creative briefing, creative review and video, UI design and communication assets delivery.
- Use AKQA management information system to effectively create, track and monitor overall projects, burn rates and financial progress.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You are a Master's student with a background in Digital branding and social media delivery.
- With a passion for Digital, Marketing and great work, you can see potential and nourish it and have an ability to influence to drive work forward.
- You know the specs and best practices of Web content for the main platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram).
- You can handle client facing communication.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- You have experience of delivering projects within an agency or consulting environment; able to work with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity.
- You have strong interpersonal skills: able to motivate, inspire and work alongside a variety of people and disciplines.
- Committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
This is an internship of 6 months. Apprenticeship (Alternance) is possible.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.