At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients receive the greatest possible value from their investment. Responsible for effective team performance, they provide team members with the right tools, support and training.
As a Project Manager at AKQA, you will work with and lead a multi-disciplinary design team to deliver on a product whether it’s an MVP or part of a set roadmap. You will work closely with the client to enable them to be a strong product champion and owner. You will be adept at managing a wide array of stakeholders, internal and external, while consistently ensuring that the product delivered meets the set scope, time and budget requirements.
You will confidently address changes, manage a diversified project team and successfully navigate any other issues to and deliver world-class outcomes. With excellent attention to detail, an appreciation for product performance and forward-thinking mindset you ensure that both client and internal objectives are met.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam. At AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Experience applying Agile ways of working to deliver digital projects in an iterative manner to fulfil a product roadmap.
- Experience with B2B and B2C project management.
- Affinity with digital strategy, design and technology.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary creative teams to develop functionally rich, impactful and aesthetically pleasing products.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating and resource allocation.
- Ability to create statements of work and change request.
- Risk and dependency management skills, enabling you to effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A passion for delivering amazing digital experiences with strategy, design and technology.
- Have a product focused mindset, and not be afraid to provide feedback and direction to the project team.
- Reliable, able to meet deadlines and to organise your own and others’ time.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to foster a work environment that encourages positive thinking and high commitment.
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you run.
- High problem-solving capabilities and energetic.
- Ability to inspire and lead project teams to fulfil a vision.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply