At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients receive the greatest possible value from their investment. Responsible for effective team performance, they provide team members with the right tools, support and training to empower their creativity, curiosity and craft
As a Project Manager at AKQA, you collaborate and lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver stories through systems, products with purpose and communications that co-create a better future. You will be adept at managing a wide array of stakeholders, internal and external, while consistently ensuring that the product and content delivered meets the set scope, time and budget requirements.
You employ a solutions focussed, entrepreneurial mindset to address changes, manage resources and collaborate with production partners. The result is to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of a project. With excellent attention to detail and forward-thinking creativity you ensure that we exceed our clients expectations and deliver positive impact for brands, society and the planet.
Located on the Herengracht canal in central Amsterdam. At AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Experience in leading all phases of project delivery including research, strategy, ideation, prototyping, design, development and production
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to develop functionally rich, impactful and aesthetically pleasing products, platforms and content
- Experience with B2B and B2C project management
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating, resource allocation and external partner management
- Strong knowledge about brand, business and users to inform your deliverables
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to create statements of work, change requests
- Use AKQA’s software and systems to keep track of people and progress
- Risk and dependency management skills, enabling you to effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- A passion for delivering amazing digital experiences and content
- Have a solution focused mindset and look for options and alternatives to get things moving forward
- Experience in leading interactive content production projects including campaign, brand films, photography, more
- Reliable, able to meet deadlines and to organise your own and others’ time
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to foster a work environment that encourages positive thinking and high commitment
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Systematic, methodical and pragmatic approach to your own work and the projects you run
- High problem-solving capabilities and energetic
- Ability to inspire and lead project teams to fulfil a vision
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.