Wellington, New Zealand
At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients maximise their return on investment. Responsible for team performance, they provide team members with the tools, support and training essential to delivering the most effective result possible.
As a Project Manager, you will partner with our existing client base to build award-winning brands and solve business problems creatively. You must be adept at managing varied groups of stakeholders and prioritising deliverables to produce exceptional work every time.
At AKQA Wellington, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating and resource allocation.
- Develop requirements catalogues, complex statements of work and scope documents.
- Manage project risks and issues, effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the team
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Silverstripe CMS experience is advantageous
- Ability to support the development of team members.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ability to effectively present to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply