Portland, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The delivery practice at AKQA is responsible for ensuring the operational excellence that drives the success of our vision. AKQA PMs have a best-in-class foundation in fundamentals but are fluid in their ability to cater them to meet the individual needs of the work. They are the keepers of quality across deliverables and have exceptional attention to detail and pride in their work. They partner with teams, applying their experience and creative problem solving to help make never-before-done ideas a reality.
Our Portland studio collaborates with clients to create distinctive experiences. Whether we are developing a service, launching or redefining, we start with purpose and translate that into memorable projects.
Partnership is the basis of our practice; we understand the context and culture that our clients operate in and use creativity to solve challenges and deliver results. From strategy to art and copy to technology, our teams across a range of disciplines work with world-class organizations that want to shape the future.
- Leads the team through a project, ensuring they work as a cohesive unit towards a common goal
- Partners closely across teams to match the execution, budget and vision
- Manages the daily tasks associated with a project, ensuring team members and stakeholders are clear on deliverables and timing
- Communicates confidently with client on delivery-related subjects
- Determines and proactively manages project risk, escalating as appropriate to facilitate solutions
- Manages the administrative and functional aspects of a project, including:
- Ensuring resource needs are proactively identified and met
- Ensuring the ongoing profitability of project work through effective budget and resource management
- Management and coordination of partners and vendors
- Facilitation of ongoing project reporting
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have 5-7 years of agency-side experience, independently managing projects of moderate scale with limited oversight
- You have an intuitive understanding of project management methodologies and are able to adapt them quickly in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You have deep experience in cross-functional collaboration, building relationships and establishing trust quickly
- You are proficient in project management software, Microsoft Office
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply