The Project Manager at AKQA will acutely understand a project’s desired outcomes. Taking responsibility for assignments, ensuring completion on time, within budget and that objectives are met, the Project Manager will be able to confidently address business needs, manage resources and any issues to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment
Located in Berlin, Germany, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully deliver projects with high quality deliverables, meeting deadlines and working within project estimates.
- Author well crafted Project Status Reports, ensuring they are submitted on time, every week (95% compliance target).
- Applying project management best practices.
- Successfully manage multiple suppliers, partners and client/s to ensure the best outcome for both client/s and AKQA. Keep stakeholders informed of project progress at all times and manage expectations proactively.
- Constantly striving to improve AKQA delivery practices, processes and procedures.
- Manage and deliver projects independently. Track and report financial status of a project against current estimate. Highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen.
- Plan and facilitate meetings successfully, ensuring objectives are met and documented as required.
- Use AKQA management information system to effectively create, track and monitor overall projects, burn rates and financial progress.
- Author well-crafted Project Status Reports, ensuring they are submitted on time each week (95% compliance target).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Demonstrate a proven experience of managing a multi-disciplined service delivery function in an agency environment implementing innovative, interactive and consumer focused solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to motivate, inspire and work alongside a variety of people and disciplines.
- Strong customer service ethos, a commitment to quality and the will to constantly drive improvements. Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.