Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients maximise their return on investment. Responsible for team performance, they provide team members with the tools, support and training essential to delivering the most effective result possible.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will partner with our existing client base to build award-winning brands and solve business problems creatively. You will be adept at managing a wide array of stakeholders, internal and external, while consistently ensuring that projects meet all scope, time and budget requirements.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in a inclusive and innovative culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Ensure projects are consistently delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating and resource allocation.
- Develop requirements catalogues, complex statements of work and scope documents.
- Manage project risks and issues, effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Motivate and generate enthusiasm within the team.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Demonstrable experience in a project management role working across one or multiple projects concurrently.
- Proven experience managing multiple teams within an Agile environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to support the development of team members.
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ability to effectively present to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply