Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Project Manager - Expressions of Interest
AKQA are always on the lookout for permanent, contract and freelance Project Managers. If you would like to share your details with us for future opportunities across Australia or New Zealand, please feel free to submit your details which we will keep on file and reach out to you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
As a Project Manager, you will partner with our existing client base to build award-winning brands and solve business problems creatively. You must be adept at managing varied groups of stakeholders and prioritising deliverables to produce exceptional work every time.
Located in Australia as part of AKQA you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn within a creative and technically advanced team.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects, including planning, estimating and resource allocation.
- Develop requirements catalogues, complex statements of work and scope documents.
- Manage project risks and issues, effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ideally experience across a range of webapp projects and delivery in teams involving Design, Quality Assurance/Testing, Development, Marketing, Data and Strategy.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies and with using JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience working with creative teams to develop functionally rich and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces.
- Risk and dependency management skills, enabling you to effectively communicate mitigation plans and escalate issues where appropriate.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply