Project Manager Intern
Project Managers at AKQA take responsibility for the end-to-end management of marketing and communications projects, with a strong focus on digital. They partner with internal and external resources, acting as team leaders through the whole lifecycle of projects, ensuring completion on time, within budget and that objectives are met.
We are looking for a motivated intern to join our team at our Venice studio. As a Project Manager Intern, you will collaborate with different roles within the agency, supporting a wide range of operational tasks such as website maintenance, project plans and reports, monitoring the project budget, quality testing. You will have the chance to prove your positive interest in the role, to grow alongside experienced project managers, and to learn how to manage projects in the digital world.
Working from our unique studio immersed in nature near Venice, you will join a large group of people coming from different backgrounds, learning how to apply tools and methodologies to digital marketing projects across a wide variety of channels and devices.
- Passionate about marketing, digital, creativity, technology, and their possible applications.
- Dedicated to excellence in every output delivered.
- Ability to interact effectively in both Italian and English in a professional environment.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You are reliable, able to meet deadlines and to organise your own and others’ time
- You have an insatiable curiosity and a natural propensity to embrace change with a positive approach.
- You enjoy the experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to foster a positive environment.
- You have sharp attention to detail and feel accountable for your own goals.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.