Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage enterprise platform features. Our Quality Assurance team ensures the quality and optimal release of all engineering products to help clients realise only the best iteration of each solution.
We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our team on a 3 month contract (with potential to extend). As a QA Analyst, you will work closely with Technical Project Managers and Technology team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all digital agency outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
Located in Melbourne, as part of AKQA, you’ll work in an inclusive and innovative culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Execute various manual and automation testing activities.
- Work within project squad team to deliver projects at highest quality and within budget.
- Analyse complex business and data requirements to devise effective test cases.
- Create and maintain automation test suite for regression testing.
- Devise effective test plan for different projects.
- Create defects into JIRA management system and ensure they are resolved within required timeline.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot defects to pinpoint root cause of a defect.
- Ensures the quality of work being produced is of the highest standard.
- Continuous improvement of testing practices for continued efficiencies and high standard for all work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Extensive experience in functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to uncover root cause of application defects.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to create test plan and test case documentation.
- Experience in automated testing using tools like Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, or Playwright will be highly advantageous.
- Experience in performance testing using tools like JMeter will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of web accessibility and inclusivity will be advantageous.
- Strong technical knowledge in web technologies.
- Experience in various Content Management System (CMS) platforms such as Sitecore, Adobe AEM, Contentful, etc. will be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
- Excellent time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to clearly articulate application defects.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.