QA Analyst (Automation)
QA Analysts at AKQA ensure that all projects are delivered to specification and quality goals. Their rigorous attention to detail, analytical thinking, process focus and planning skills ensure project teams exceed client expectations.
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Our Quality Assurance team ensures the quality and optimal release of all engineering products to help clients realise only the best iteration of each solution.
Located in Melbourne, as part of AKQA you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Extensive experience in functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web applications.
- Ability to create test plan and test case documentation.
- Experience working in Agile environment and work closely with team members from other disciplines.
- Ability to create automated test script using Selenium and Specflow (or other tools such as Cypress, etc.).
- Ability to execute performance testing scripts using JMeter (or other tools such as k6, etc.).
- Experience of security testing is advantageous.
- Experience with W3C website accessibility standards.
- Programming skills (preferably C#).
- Knowledge of CMS-based applications (Sitecore experience preferred).
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to clearly articulate application defects.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Strong desire to learn and maintain an awareness of technological advances.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.