QA Analyst - Marketing Automation
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage Enterprise platform features. Our Quality Assurance team ensures the quality and optimal release of all engineering products to help clients realise only the best iteration of each solution.
As a QA Analyst, you will work closely with the Marketing and Technology team by applying best-practice testing activities for all project deliveries, ensuring all digital output are aligned with key project success metrics.
Located in Melbourne, as part of AKQA, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your both you career growth and your work/life balance.
- Execute different testing activities within Adobe Marketing platform such as Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, and Adobe Analytics.
- Execute email-client testing to ensure best user experiences for all customers.
- Analyse complex business and data requirements to devise effective test cases.
- Devise effective test plan for complex projects.
- Create defects into JIRA management system and ensure they are resolved within required timeline.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot defects to pinpoint root cause of a defect.
- Ensure the quality of work being produced is off the highest standard.
- Continuous improvement of testing practices for continued efficiencies and high standard for all work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience in testing within Marketing Automation space with platforms such as Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, or other similar platforms.
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce CRM or Microsoft Dynamics will be advantageous.
- Experience in Database testing will be advantageous, including ability to write SQL script or other data query language.
- Experience with writing scripts for automated testing.
- Experience of email testing or spam testing will be beneficial, as well as understanding of all nuances in email deliveries.
- Ability to create test plan and test case documentation.
- Excellent management and prioritisation skills to handle multiple workstreams at the same time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Understanding the importance of delivering best-in-class experience within marketing space to all customers.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.