Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
QA Engineer - Expressions of Interest
AKQA are always on the lookout for permanent, contract and freelance QA Engineers. If you would like to share your details with us for future opportunities across Australia or New Zealand, please feel free to submit your details which we will keep on file and reach out to you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage enterprise platform features. Our Quality Assurance team ensures the quality and optimal release of all engineering products to help clients realise only the best iteration of each solution.
As a QA Engineer, you will work on developing test automation across different projects. You will work closely with other QAs, developers, Technical Project Managers, and Technology team to ensure quality of all delivery.
Located in Melbourne as part of AKQA, you’ll work in an inclusive and innovative culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Implement and execute various automation testing activities.
- Setup and maintain CI/CD pipeline for execution of test automation.
- Support in manual testing effort, including validating defects.
- Work within project squad team to deliver projects at highest quality and within budget.
- Analyse complex business and data requirements to devise effective test automation scripts.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot defects to pinpoint root cause of a defect.
- Ensures the quality of work being produced is of the highest standard.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience in test automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium WebDriver, Playwright, Specflow, etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD and various DevOps toolings.
- Familiarity of Containerization technologies such as Docker, etc.
- Experience in Performance and Security testing will be highly advantageous.
- Understanding of web technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Experience in various Content Management System (CMS) platforms such as Sitecore, Adobe AEM, Contentful, etc. will be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply