Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery. You will be able to articulate your ideas to your colleagues effectively and will take on board the ideas of others. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly look to improve clients’ deliverables.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be an expert tester and will test a variety of technical solutions and products using a range of methods and tools to produce accurate test reports. You will have a vision of what and how quality assurance can contribute in an agency environment. You will be able to define, communicate and escalate quality-related issues to technical delivery, project and account teams and will push back when work does not meet quality standards.
- Experience of 3+ years working as a Quality Assurance Analyst
- Experience with test management tools such as Quality Centre, JIRA, ADO.
- Knowledge of automation tools like Selenium
- Knowledge of Non-Functional testing - Accessibility, Performance
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Computer Science
- ISEB certification in Testing (intermediate level) is advantageous
- Experience in participating in process change is advantageous
- Experience testing commercial websites in a creative and/or agency environment is advantageous
- Experience testing native iOS and Android applications is advantageous
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ years’ industry experience.
- Analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply