At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Working closely with Experience Design and Back End Engineering, Front End Engineers transform visual design into code and static designs into elegant and intuitive solutions.
As a React Developer, you will help ensure we develop the highest standard of web and mobile solutions for AKQA’s clients, devising best practices to manage performance and scalability. Adept at translating design concepts to HTML, you'll build to accessibility requirements, and execute compatibility and performance testing.
At AKQA Gurgaon, you’ll work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/life balance.
- Experience of graphic rendering using the HTML5 : Comprehensive knowledge of tags, HTML API (Geo, Storage, More APIs), Basic META Tags, CANVAS
- Extensive knowledge on CSS3 : Selectors & Hierarchy, Layouts, Responsive Designs, Build Tools, LESS, SASS, Knowledge of Flexbox, CSS Object Model
- Develop and maintain responsive web applications, website pages and CMS systems for our clients.
- Experience in React JS is mandatory
- Good to have experience React Native & Expo, Formik , Redux, Saga , Story Book
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to Web applications and Website pages.
- Operate in an iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Provide accurate estimates for work to be completed.
- Evaluate system specifications against business requirements.
- Produce quality code that is readable and maintainable by the team.
- Plan and execute testing across multiple platforms and solutions.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 5+ years’ industry experience.
- Analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply