London, United Kingdom
As part of our Front of House team at AKQA, you are committed to ensuring world-class customer service, delivery and communication is provided at all times to our clients, guests and AKQA teams.
You will pay high attention to detail regarding our AKQA brand and core values and ensure that your approach is always consistent and in line with our London vision.
- Main number calls: ensure all calls are answered within five rings. Maintain the utmost level of confidentiality while remaining professional, helpful, never disclosing any company, employee or client information. Develop knowledge of both AKQA global and client leadership, enabling calls to be directed appropriately.
- Guest experience: professional guest greeting and recognising regular guests; greeting new AKQA employees.
- Meeting rooms: assist with room requests or conflicts.
- Security passes: issue and cancel all security passes.
- Arrange flights, rail, car hire and accommodation for our London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Gothenburg, Milan, Venice, Kiev employees. Ensure all travel complies with our Travel Policy. Ensure employees receive their ticketed itinerary and all travel arrangements are correct and as agreed with traveller.
- Main contact for/to book and approve travel requests with our travel management company BCD Travel, including out of hours.
- Book travel both offline (phone/email) and online using Concur Travel portal.
- Jointly oversee the Concur portal providing system support when required.
- Advise employees and book most cost-effective travel solutions.
- Advise and assist employees with passport and visa requirements.
- Financial: receive necessary travel authorisations from Finance.
- Keep accurate, up-to-date records of all employees’ telephone numbers (mobile and landline); keep updated list of all other AKQA studios’ receptionists, main contact numbers and addresses.
- Ensure front of house reflects our brand and understand the importance of first impressions. Passionate about our world class service and with meticulous attention to detail.
- Provide ad hoc support across studio: print address labels, organise the purchase and delivery of gifts, book taxis, oversee massage and manicurist appointments.
- Book couriers and sign for incoming packages.
- Assist our Studio Services team with setting up and clearing down meeting rooms, internal events and ordering studio supplies.
- Make a positive contribution to the team and receive positive feedback.
- Receive a consistently high level of internal and external client satisfaction.
- Constantly strive to improve AKQA service levels, processes and procedures.
- Build successful partnerships with clients, guests and colleagues, cultivating world-class relationships.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience working in either a service, hospitality or luxury role for a dynamic and fast paced company.
- ‘Concierge’ level of attention to client servicing.
- Extremely entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Dynamic personality with a strong bias to action.
- Demonstrated ability to set and implement priorities, manage multiple tasks, and work to tight deadlines and high service levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solver with high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with good numerical skills.
Our Front of House is a team of two receptionists. Due to the responsibilities of this role, the working hours will be 8am – 4.30pm or 9.45am – 6.15pm with one hour for lunch, Monday to Friday.
Dress code: all black uniform in autumn/winter; white and black in spring/summer.
Clothing allowance provided quarterly.