As a Receptionist at AKQA, you deliver world-class customer service for external clients, visitors, and colleagues. You are often the first point of contact when people enter the studio, and must ensure the Reception is covered between CET 8.00-17.00 and occasionally from CET 9.00-18.
The Receptionist role contributes heavily to AKQA’s founding values: Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought; in this role, you must be excited about being part of our collective success.
- Conduct reception duties to a high standard, including: switchboard skills, professional guest greeting, greeting new AKQA employees and courier services.
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up appropriately for meetings.
- Order refreshments and catering for client meetings including coordination of any upcoming events for the studio.
- Assist with room requests and conflicts, assessing availability and communicating results swiftly.
- Make sure the Café / Reception is flawless and tidy. You are able to run the reception professionally according AKQA standards for clients, consultants and external visitors entering the office.
- Issue and cancel all security fobs within one week of departure. You must also keep appropriate logs of who has a temporary staff and contractor pass in the log.
- Administrate IT requests with assistance from IT team and make orders for IT equipment in cooperation with the Studio Manager.
- Undertake Excel, Word or PowerPoint assignments for the studio.
- Administrate and coordinate telephone numbers and mobile phones for all employees.
- Book travel and assist the teams in general with travel bookings if needed.
- Be aware of all health and safety practices, including emergency evacuation procedures and routes, and assist in times of crisis.
- Administrate and track absence reporting in various systems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Education minimum a gymnasium degree.
- Fluent in English verbally and written.
- Prior experience of working in a Reception role for at least two years in a dynamic and fast-paced company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with great numerical skills.
- ‘Concierge’ level of attention to client service.
- Extremely entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Dynamic personality with a strong will to action goals.
- Demonstrated ability to set and implement priorities, manage multiple tasks, and work tight deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Strong problem-solver with high attention to detail.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply