At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Recruiter at AKQA, you’ll be responsible for sourcing and closing candidates at all levels of the organisation. Our ideal candidate has a robust network of potential candidates, and strong project management and communication skills. You’ll set a high standard of personal performance and strategically source world-class talent from diverse sources to work at AKQA.
Employment type: Fixed Term Contract
Contract Length: 6 months
- Manage the full end-to-end recruitment cycle including, but not limited to, initial hiring manager briefing, role posting, application reviews, pre-screening, interview management, collating candidate feedback, offer negotiations.
- Collaborate with Department Leadership, Resource Management, People team and Hiring Managers to identify talent pipelines and devise innovative sourcing initiatives.
- Make sure all candidates – whether successfully placed or not – have the best experience possible.
- Regularly update all team members on the status of your hire list.
- Sourcing of diverse interview shortlists and pipeline.
- Filter inbound applications from all sources.
- Schedule interviews with candidates.
- Track pipeline activity and keep our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) up to date.
- Drive efficiency by reducing recruitment costs and time to hire.
- Freelance recruitment (when required).
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience running end-to-end sourcing and recruitment within the design, innovation, consulting, marketing environments.
- Preferred experience hiring strategic, delivery, client service and technology roles.
- Broad knowledge of a diverse range of recruiting sources.
- Excellent experience with Boolean candidate sourcing.
- Experience with offer negotiations.
- Proven ability to improve an organisation's cost per hire and time to hire, while maintaining the highest level of quality of candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is constant and demanding, and clear structure/process may not be apparent.
- Exceptional organisational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An integral collaborator who cares about contributing to our culture.
- Proficient with at least one ATS (Greenhouse preferred).
This position is an initial Fixed Term Contract, with the opportunity to move to a permanent role.Apply