Atlanta, United States & New York, United States & Portland, United States & San Francisco, United States & Washington DC, United States
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Recruiter at AKQA, you are responsible for ensuring that we continue to hire and retain the best talent. You will also ensure we continually promote our brand and develop powerful relationships with hiring managers and external talent. You’ll develop ideas and initiatives to strengthen our talent strategy and will look for opportunities to collaborate. You’ll also own and contribute to a variety of ad hoc projects relating to recruitment and talent.
Our Recruitment Team works across all of our North American studios, so this role can be located in Atlanta, Portland, New York, San Francisco, or Washington D.C.
- Ensures AKQA hires and retains top talent (measured by candidate feedback and retention rates)
- Works closely with Department Heads / Hiring Managers to understand specific department requirements, managing all permanent recruitment across AKQA (with support where needed)
- Meets current and future recruitment needs by developing and managing innovative, best practice recruitment policies, procedures and processes
- Actively contributes to AKQA strategy for reducing cost of recruitment, ensuring candidates are sourced directly wherever possible
- Reduces time to hire whilst maintaining quality of recruitment process
- Is an ambassador for AKQA in candidate interviews
- Understand the local markets and where to source the right types of talent for AKQA
- Establish relationships with local universities and guilds to identify entry level talent
- Provides senior management with regular reports regarding recruitment activity
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ years of Talent Acquisition experience, with experience managing a busy in-house recruitment function
- Experience in a creative environment essential (agency experience ideal)
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferable)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- High degree of flexibility, with the ability to manage workload within a fluid environment
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply