Washington DC, United States
Recruiter - Freelance
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Recognized for outstanding work by Cannes, Apple and the Clio Awards, we deliver on our client’s most challenging briefs. This includes the future of retail, global entertainment launches and piloting digital products and services that reshape customer experiences.
AKQA is looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team. As a Recruiter at AKQA, you will be responsible for sourcing and closing candidates at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate has a robust network of current and future candidates, through researching and sourcing, using best practices, developing and attending career fairs, conferences, and networking events.
- Experience sourcing and managing full life-cycle recruiting for digital product and services clients. This includes product management, project management, design, copywriting and experience design (UX) roles.
- Digital Agency recruiting experience preferred
- Leading outbound recruitment efforts, leveraging a variety of innovative sourcing tools and methods
- Collaborating with hiring managers and other members of the talent team to ensure a positive experience for internal stakeholders
- Ensuring all candidates – whether successfully placed or not – have the best experience possible
- Minimum 5 years experience recruiting in the Creative/Digital Advertising space - thorough understanding of how to review profiles, resumes, and portfolios
- Proven background using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Proven ability to improve an organization's cost per hire and time to hire while maintaining the highest level of quality of candidate and hiring manger experience
- Self-driven. You have exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to adopt a consultative approach with our hiring team and pride yourself in creating win/win outcomes for your hiring team as well as the strategic direction of our talent team
- Strong experience working with web-based applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Team player who cares about contributing to our great culture
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.