Atlanta, United States & San Francisco, United States & Washington DC, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Recruiting Assistants at AKQA support the recruiting organization with the scheduling, coordination, shepherding, and tracking of candidates. They will assist with building the general administrative infrastructure for recruiting and also provide assistance with research and special project work as necessary. Looking for someone that wants to grow and develop as a recruiter with a focus on interactive advertising.
Please note: This is a temporary role. We are all currently still working remote, and this position would require working Pacific Standard Time hours.
- Scheduling interviews for Recruiters with the Hiring Leads and Interview Teams
- Sending detailed confirmations to candidates, ensuring that they have all of the proper details needed for their interviews
- Ensure timely and detailed entry of updates in the applicant tracking system
- Reacting quickly to problem solve any rescheduling of interviews or meetings
- Working alongside with the Recruitment team to contribute on different team projects from time to time
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft365, Google Suite
- Detail and process oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with an applicant tracking system a plus!
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply