New York, United States
Recruitment Coordinator - Part-Time
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Recruiting Coordinators at AKQA support the recruiting organization with the scheduling, coordination, shepherding, and tracking of candidates. They will assist with building the general administrative infrastructure for recruiting and also provide assistance with research and special project work as necessary. We are looking for someone that wants to grow and develop as a recruiter with a focus on interactive advertising.
- Scheduling interviews for recruiters, hiring managers and interview teams
- Assist with greeting candidates and facilitating the onsite interview process
- Provide necessary information and tools to the hiring managers and interview teams for their interviews
- Ensure timely and detailed entry of updates for reporting and the applicant tracking system
- Collect all necessary information for weekly team updates of open positions and candidates
- Verify, track and manage department related expenses and vendors
- Verify and process candidate expense information
- General administrative duties as necessary such as memos, faxing, filing, etc.
Qualities and Characteristics:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft365, Google Suite
- Detail and process oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with an applicant tracking system a plus
- Proven track record of efficient administrative processes
NOTE: This is a part-time role at 24 hours per week.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.