- Ensures AKQA hires and retains top talent (measured by candidate feedback and retention rates)
- Works closely with Hiring Managers to understand specific department requirements,
- Meets current and future recruitment needs by developing and managing innovative, best practice recruitment policies, procedures and processes
- Actively contributes to AKQA strategy for reducing cost of recruitment, ensuring candidates are sourced directly wherever possible
- Reduces time to hire whilst maintaining quality of recruitment process
- Is an ambassador for AKQA in candidate interviews
- Provides senior management with regular reports regarding recruitment activity
- Handle full life cycle of recruitment process (Source/Screen/Schedule/Negotiate/On-Board)
- Involved in end-to-end recruitment process for IT professionals across all levels and major IT skills like Java / Frontend/ QA.
- Should be from IT recruitment background and not from HR Payroll, Generalist etc.
- Experience negotiating compensation to close a candidate.
- Good command in verbal and written communication skills.
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Recruitment for the Indian Market
- Experience in full-time and contractual hiring
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle pressure and TAT of Fast paced environment.