AKQA is the global leader in designing digital customer experience (CX) for our prestigious clients.
Headquartered in UK, The AKQA Group employs 6,000 people in more than 50 countries. Our client roster includes more than half of the Fortune 500’s top 20 companies. We are trusted globally by clients across a number of industry verticals, from the fastest-growing start-ups, to leading multinationals and government agencies.
India office is technology Centre which supports all other studios in creating awesome websites with amazing user experience (we are creative folks, we call our office, studio!)
You can check more about us here
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 3-4 recruiters to deliver on the hiring targets
- Design, develop and maintains the recruitment process and metrics like Time to Hire, Cost per hire
- Analyze quarterly Data to see the hiring trends
- Identify the skills and competencies required for the open positions and create JD's and interview plan
- Help Management in manpower planning and forecasting
- Utilize recruitment media, job fairs, and e-recruiting tools, ATS as required to attract qualified candidates
- Source and evaluate resumes and interview candidates to ensure that their skills and abilities meet the requirements for open positions
- Competition mapping: Identify competition companies and gather key insights about their team structures and profiles
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal stakeholders and external recruitment agencies
- Responsible for smooth pre-boarding & onboarding of all the selected candidates
- Develop, motivate, and lead the India talent acquisition team (3 to 4 members)
- Work on creating a strong employer branding strategy
- This position is full-time and based in Gurgaon. At present Remote
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8+ years of IT Recruitment experience working within Talent Acquisition for a fast-paced technology driven company.
- 2+ years of Team Lead experience.
- Planning & Organizing - prioritizes & plans work activities, well organized & methodical approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others
- Results-driven, go-getter
- Analytical skills - able to interpret present information which drives decision making
- Should know at least intermediate level Excel (V lookup, Pivot tables)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQAs ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply