The Data & Research practice is a fast-growing discipline at AKQA Europe. For us conducting Research is the ability to uncover the invisible behavioural and cognitive patterns that drives people choices, needs and expectations, to inform and inspire the design of groundbreaking experiences for our Clients.
We are looking for a sharp, intuitive, strategic-minded Researcher to join our Italy team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiast professional with a love for insights and data.
As a Researcher you have a proven track record in designing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research studies, and are capable to gather insights from both data and intuition. You have the ability and flexibility to transcend methodologies, connect the dots and leverage data and information as inputs, rather than outputs.
Based in our Milan studio, you will join a cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Since your health is our first priority, we are currently working and holding interview processes remotely. Once the emergency is over, we are planning to roll out a remote working policy we will be happy to discuss with you during the hiring process.
- You have 2+ years of experience in marketing research
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioural Economics, Sociology or Marketing
- Project strategy: ability to design and conduct each step of a research quantitative and qualitative study with a clear vision in mind.
- Analysis: ability to statistically analyse any data-set and transform data into key take away to inspire and inform strategic and creative processes.
- Storytelling: ability to transfer information and insights into presentations that can inspire both colleagues and clients.
- Communication: excellent relational and communication skills, in both Italian and English.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a transdisciplinary mindset and the ability to effectively work in multidisciplinary team
- You have strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail. You take responsibility of your own time management and deliverables and relentlessly push to improve and outdo yourself in every work.
- You are in your element when you team up with internal cross-functional groups and with clients. You enjoy working in a proactive and collaborative way within multidisciplinary teams to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
- You proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development.
- You are able to inspire and provide mentorship, embracing the challenges and new ways of thinking.
- You are fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply