At AKQA, our Project Management Office sets the approach and standard for project delivery and governance, ensuring that clients maximise their return on investment. Responsible for team performance, they provide team members with the tools, support and training essential to delivering the most effective result possible.
As the Resource Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Resource Manager and Studio Director in maximising studio efficiency through effective distribution and allocation of talent and management of freelance resources. In this essential role, you’ll work across our talented teams providing resource planning and gate-keeping for a wide range of creative and technical projects.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Manage freelance recruitment and financial management across the region, working with team leads to ensure we have access to a strong pool of trusted contractors.
- Assist the resource manager in day-to-day resource management
- Collaborate with project managers to forecast resourcing requirements
- Input data from trackers/resource plans/program views into 10,000ft
- Help facilitate resource meetings and communicate status of unresourced jobs
- Provide insights and recommendations to optimise talent utilisation and increase department utilization
- Administrative and ad-hoc office coordination tasks
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities
- Enthusiastic, solution-focused attitude, with the determination to find the best outcome for all projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency or other professional services business, preferably in a similar resource or producer role.
- Understanding of project management/delivery practices and principles
- Experience with 10,00ft resourcing software is advantageous
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply