Washington DC, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Resource Coordinators at AKQA support administrative activities to ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the business. Our ideal candidate already has some experience in a coordination role, within a corporate or agency setting is a plus. Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Resource Management, the Resource Coordinator will have the opportunity to learn end-to-end resourcing processes and contribute to the operational efficiencies of the business.
- Follow established processes and workflows. Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to Associate Director of Resource Management and present resolutions to such issues where applicable
- Attend weekly North America resource calls and manage collaboration process with other AKQA offices to share resources on an as needed basis
- Have an ongoing idea of what resources are available and where there are role gaps
- Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members
- Responsible for tracking all PTO requests, ensuring that teams are all informed on resource availability
- Owns timesheet training of all hires for the studio. Approval of non-exempt timesheets, tied directly to payroll, and following up on any discrepancies
- Run weekly/monthly reports to track utilization, billability, missing timesheets, and resource schedules
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Experience coordinating in a professional agency or corporate setting
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage own time while working remotely and with remote teams across different time zones
- Exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An integral collaborator who cares about contributing to our culture.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.