London, United Kingdom
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering immersive experiences for our clients.
As a Resource Coordinator, you will support the regional Resource Management team with a variety of admin tasks and projects, leading to improved studio billability, utilisation, efficiency and well being across the London and Sweden studios.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
Located in London, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Support initiatives to increase billable time and reduce regional capacity
- Manages Workbook admin and queries including activating/deactivating user profiles, weekly timesheet support and reporting, managing absences, project adjustments and general troubleshooting
- Onboarding and offboarding freelancers. Managing timesheet approvals, invoicing approvals and occasional contract support
- Maintaining the London and Sweden freelance budget sheet
- Submitting IR35 assessments for UK limited company contractors hired by AKQA London and Sweden
- Provide support to Resource Managers in London and Sweden with resource planning, capacity planning and utilisation
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of the company’s departments and services. Develops a full working knowledge of processes to plan, complete and monitor work in progress
- Meeting management - plans, prepares, manages and runs meetings successfully. Asserts appropriate levels of control in all circumstances
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to problem solve and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with variety of people and disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and people skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire
- Demonstration of the AKQA values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Experience using systems such as Greenhouse and Workbook is preferred but not essential
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply