Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering immersive experiences for our clients.
As a Resource Coordinator, you will support the Resource Management team with a variety of admin tasks and projects, leading to improved studio billability, utilisation, efficiency and well-being across Melbourne and Sydney.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done for our team & clients.
Located in Melbourne, as part of the AKQA team, you will work in an environment that fosters a dynamic and innovative culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Provide support to the AU Resource Manager with resource planning, project adjustments, capacity planning and utilisation
- Attends resourcing WIPS (note taking & facilitating sessions when required)
- Manages our Resource management software including activating/deactivating user profiles, public holidays, license requests, skills tagging, managing absences & general troubleshooting
- Onboarding and off-boarding freelancers. Managing purchase orders, timesheet approvals & invoicing approvals
- Maintaining the AU freelance cost sheet
- Support initiatives to increase billable time and reduce regional capacity
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of the company’s departments and services
- Meeting management - plans, prepares, manages and runs meetings successfully
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Ability to problem solve and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with variety of people and disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and people skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire
- Demonstration of the AKQA values of Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought
- Experience using systems such as Greenhouse and Resource Management by Smartsheet is a bonus
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer; we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.