At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As Resource Manager, you will proactively lead the internal talent pool in our Sweden studio, whilst partnering with the wider region to promote collaboration and efficiency.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values: innovation, service, quality and thought, you’re excited to be part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will constantly strive to improve the way things are done to enable the business to be successful.
- Ensure smooth running of projects by liaising with project owners and department leads across the business. Match requests to skill sets for optimal use of resources.
- Monitor work schedule and utilisation data.
- Continuously drive and develop process and best practice within departments.
- Together with department leads, establish or optimise existing teams to match and forecast demands while supporting personal development across the team.
- Identify consultant (freelance) requirements, leading the search for talent, owning contract negotiations and onboarding. Manage the budget, reporting on predicted and confirmed spend.
- Maintain internal documentation related to operational practices, processes and policies.
We are looking for someone with a Can-Do attitude with the ability to organize, structure, plan and execute work at different levels of the organization.
Qualifications and experience
- Broad understanding and prior experience of working with Resource management or equivalent with and understanding of a project lifecycle and process.
- An ability to quickly identify both urgent and future skill gaps within the teams and create a strategy accordingly.
- High level of administration and planning skills. Experience using Workbook or a similar business system.
- Up to date knowledge of the consultant (freelance) market and a network of consultants.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in both Swedish and English.
- Being confident in taking initiatives and working independently.
- Problem solving and a passion for innovation and business strategy.
- Proven experience of operating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where change is constant and demanding.
AKQA is a company at the forefront of innovation, creativity and digital solutions. When working with us, you are surrounded by committed, talented and innovative colleagues. AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We look forward to reading your application.Apply