Portland, United States
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Resource Managers at AKQA manage resourcing for all potential and assigned projects by liaising with the Production Team and Department Heads as it relates to resourcing across all work. They work directly with Recruitment and HR to facilitate appropriate staffing across the agency based on aggregate understanding of project requirements. Resource Managers effectively manage resources and communicate any upcoming resourcing issues that may impact scheduled deadlines to ensure timely delivery of projects, while enforcing agency process and procedures.
Our Portland studio collaborates with clients to create distinctive experiences. Whether we are developing a service, launching or redefining, we start with purpose and translate that into memorable projects.
Partnership is the basis of our practice; we understand the context and culture that our clients operate in and use creativity to solve challenges and deliver results. From strategy to art and copy to technology, our teams across a range of disciplines work with world-class organizations that want to shape the future.
- Alert Business Operations Director and Senior Management team of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables due to resourcing
- Identify freelance requirements and work with Recruitment and HR to staff accordingly
- Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to Business Operations Director and present resolutions to such issues where applicable
- Attend weekly North America resource calls and manage collaboration process with other AKQA offices to share resources on an as needed basis
- Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members
- Responsible for tracking all PTO requests, ensuring that teams are all informed on resource availability
- Owns the onboarding of all freelancers
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ years resource management or project management experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Highly detail oriented and able to work autonomously
- Experience working with Workbook (or similar tools) is a plus
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.