Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
SAP Commerce, Hybris Developer
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Our Back End Engineers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless data exchange systems that power business solutions in the most optimal and scalable manner possible.
As a SAP Commerce/Hybris Developer, you'll be responsible for planning, developing and delivering high-performing web and digital solutions for clients across the AKQA Australia network and work in an agile first, DevOps team along with AKQA's teams of Designers, UX Specialists, Technical Developers and Project Managers.
At AKQA Melbourne, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Responsible for the technical design and architect for the SAP Hybris Solution
- Work closely with clients and developers on resolving issues related to design and requirements
- Help set up the overall governance, processes and procedures
- Participate in discovery phase
- Provide estimation of business requirements
- Highlight possible flows and inconsistencies in business requirements
- Work closely with software architects and business analysts to ensure requirements are crystal clear and properly translated into work packages
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 5 + Years commercial experience in SAP Hybris / commerce
- Experience with SAP Hybris commerce framework and customising modules
- Good knowledge of Hybris workflow model and business processes
- Experience with complete application development life- cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, and design, development, integration, testing, deployment, maintenance, and support.
- Experience in driving development using Agile/ Scrum processes.
- Strong Java background
- Planning, designing, and implementing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply