Senior Account Director
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The AKQA Client Service team serves as a trusted and respected partner to our clients. As the little details are the detail, the AKQA Client Services team show industry leading professionalism at every touch, meeting, call, or message. We partner with our clients to create a better future, through world-leading work, constant innovation and care.
The Senior Account Director is responsible for client accounts, maintaining projected revenues and margins and growth. The role requires management of partners and clients, building relationships with those at a senior level, whilst monitoring the quality of work on an account. The role fosters effective teamwork within the team to drive results and positive change.
- Builds and maintains deep and mutually beneficial client relationships; identifies opportunities, inspires them, learns from them, understands key business issues and regularly plans and facilitates quarterly review sessions.
- Develops a deep understanding of client’s business environment and audiences and aims to continuously reach exceptional client satisfaction.
- Acts as an escalation point for client and project related needs.
- Meets and exceeds revenue targets, maintains projected revenue on an account and contributed to new business opportunities. .
- Reaches profitability and DSO targets.
- Effectively coaches and mentors the team. Sets clear objectives and goals, provides actionable feedback, and trains the team to reach its fullest potential.
- Identifies key business opportunities and ensure the full breadth and depth of AKQA resources are presented.
- Leadership and management of multi-disciplinary resources as and when they are engaged on client activity (project management, strategy, technology and creative).
- Complete monthly financial tasks such as revenue recognition and forecasting .
- Ensures compliance with all internal account and project tracking procedures (MAS500).
- Reaches personal billability and utilisation targets,
- Regularly and consistently maintains reporting documents to manage clients and projects efficiently and professionally
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive account management experience at a leading digital agency, professional services firm or similar organisation.
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships; necessary capability, presence and professionalism to inspire confidence and credibility with clients and colleagues.
- Experience leading the pitch process working in partnership with the new business team.
- Excellent understanding of marketing trends/Innovations/technologies and how new developments can be utilised to add value to a client’s business.
- Line management experience and experience of managing, coaching, mentoring, and developing a team to reach their full potential.
- Passionate about marketing Innovations and its impact on society. Is at the forefront of new thinking and engages others through the communication of innovative digital ideas.
- Experience of working with a blue-chip international client.
- Ability to structure complex strategic ideas into well-ordered and insightful presentations to senior colleagues or senior level clients.
- Has decision making ability and skill - provide guidance, analyse situation and provide advice
- Ability to discuss knowledgeably, and apply relevantly, the full range of AKQA strategic services offering.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment.Apply