Melbourne – Wurundjeri Country, Australia
Senior Account Director
At AKQA, the Client Service team handle every facet of our relationship with clients, ensuring an unwavering commitment to the best possible outcome for all. With a profound understanding our clients businesses and their customers, they're experts in identifying exciting new opportunities for growth, while ensuring quality outcomes continue to be achieved for all live initiatives.
As a Senior Account Director, you will cultivate senior client relationships, motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact. You’ll transform our clients’ businesses by identifying and creating opportunities that add value across their digital ecosystem, and strive to deliver work that makes a difference and is recognised internally and externally.
Located in Melbourne, as part of AKQA, you’ll work in an inclusive and innovative culture surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through your client relationships.
- Be accountable for revenue and forecast management across accounts and ensure reporting is completed with accuracy.
- Monitor, maintain and be accountable for a strong pipeline of client growth.
- Encourage a fearless, entrepreneurial approach to solving problems.
- Drive and inspire a high performing, professional and passionate team.
- Mentor and coach junior team members.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Thorough strategic and commercial knowledge.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with the ability to demonstrate how you've made a measurable difference to an organisation, project or team.
- Strong problem-solving, negotiation and risk management skills.
- Previous experience of working in an agency environment is highly desirable.
- Strong ability to identify and drive new business opportunities effectively, from identification to conversion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- A collaborative ‘one team’ approach that enables client and agency partners to work cohesively.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.