Senior Account Executive(Digital)
The Senior Account Executive (Digital) at AKQA Shanghai supports the development and management of social channels and digital campaigns for our most important clients.
You will ensure the smooth running of social campaigns on different Nike social channels.
You will support the Account Managers on their digital campaigns.
The Senior Account Executive will provide a critical liaison between the creative staff of our agency and our clients. As well as collaborate on a regular basis with the agency’s creative resources to develop engaging content.
Being responsible for the social channels of these clients, you must have a good understanding of Chinese social channels ecosystems and trends.
This person ideally would have worked previously in high pressure agency environments in a digital planning, social strategy, or account management capacity. And must have built up a trustworthy reputation with the perfect organizational skills.
Senior Account Manager must be organized, thorough but also able to connect with people in a real and genuine way.
Located in Shanghai, China, as part of AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. You will work in a progressive environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Monitoring all stages of social campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients updated
- Work with KOLs, celebrities, and editors to bring to life social content plans.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Previous experience in sports is not essential but highly
- Successful candidates will have a real passion for running or/and basketball culture and possess solid experience in social platforms
- A clear communicator, in person and in writing
- First class organizational skills
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- Ability to work under pressure whilstmaintaining A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Comfortable working as part of a team.