Senior Account Manager
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design innovative brand campaigns, adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
At AKQA, the Client Services team are the champions for product excellence and enduring client relationships, being highly organised and credible sparring partners. They nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations – and are motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact with a passion for our clients’ business, industry best practices and state-of-the-art techniques.
As an AKQA Senior Account Manager, you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing, advertising and inspire the best global brands. You hold a dual role, working closely with Delivery on multiple projects as well as providing client leadership within the project team.
Our Senior Account Managers are charismatic, design and technology enthusiasts who display the management skills required to keep abreast of the current market and juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Effective communication, a collaborative, empathic nature and top-notch presentation skills are also necessary to deal effectively with clients and keep the team to deadlines.
With our studio located in Berlin Mitte, you will work in a diverse, multi-cultural network of specialists by collaborating across our twelve European studios. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES
- Takes and understands a client brief and is able to put forward recommendations. Acts as a day-to-day client contact on projects and contributes towards building strong partnerships with our clients
- Understands client health, start to identify opportunities and dependencies from one project to another.
- Advocates the clients’ interests and POV within the project teams within AKQA
- Budget and financial management for mid-level projects.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills in English and ideally in German, too.
- Entrepreneurial, analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a multi-disciplinary team throughout project lifespan.
- Successful track record of building client relationships.
- Passion for digital and marketing innovation; an innate curiosity towards how brands and consumers interact, with a knowledge of the role that technology plays in these relationships.
- Good understanding of our clients’ customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges.
- The ability to successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse range of activities.
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase our clients’ competitive advantage.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.