Senior Account Manager
As a member of the AKQA Client Services team you will influence changes in consumer behavior through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing, advertising and help inspire the best global brands.
You hold a dual role, working closely with Delivery on multiple projects as well as providing client leadership within the project team. You are the day-to-day client contact on project work and have revenue responsibility of SEK 5000k-10m, alongside leading individual projects in a client service capacity of up to SEK 1000k.
Contributing to AKQA’s founding values: innovation, service, quality and thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges and will continuously strive to improve the way things are done for our clients.
- Responsible for driving the quality of the agency’s work, on-going client and internal communication, organic business growth, program P+L, and financial management and reporting.
- In close collaboration with delivery manage projects end-to-end, motivate the team, check in regularly with all on a 1:1 basis and schedule regular program meetings to ensure alignment with leadership.
- Interpret client requirements, formulate reverse briefs and responsible for ensuring estimates are an accurate reflection of agreed scope of work.
- Partner with the Program, Creative, UX, Strategy and Analytic leads on the account to have a cohesive and strong leadership team.
- Establishes and executes client business plans that align with the goals of AKQA, the goals of the overall account and communicates plan with the team to give context on key decisions.
- Creates high-impact client presentations and is comfortable presenting to large cross functional groups.
- Build strong client relationships with mid-level clients measured by feedback. Owns some client relationships. Should be the go-to person for day-to-day issues. Play a lead role in securing incremental revenue.
- Proven ability to present new business opportunities in organic or pitch capacity.
- Demonstrates strong fiscal management skills, understanding/respecting the economics of our business and contributing in a way that supports the financial model.
- Identify resource gaps and works with Resourcing and Leadership to fill them.
- Revenue responsibility SEK 0.5m-10m.
- Owns financial responsibility for a project; gets sign off, arranges purchase orders, sets up PO tracker, invoicing oversight, knows when to raise a change request, and leads negotiation with client.
- Flair for planning, preparing and running meetings successfully.
- High quality of project deliverables, meets deadlines, and works within estimations. Produces high quality written documentation including Agendas, Contact reports and SOWs.
- Receives high levels of positive internal and external client satisfaction. Can manage project issues but recognizes when to escalate.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Builds strong relationships with Delivery, brings in right expertise for the project.
- Supports PM in mitigating project overruns.
- Ensures high quality deliverables and that client expectation are managed.
- Can interpret and use all Delivery documentation - interrogates costs, feedback on statements of work, provides background for SOW.
- Able to understand and discuss the clients' businesses, whatever the market sector. Thinks strategically about client challenges.
- Thinks about impact of actions on team, wider business and clients. Modifies behavior accordingly.
- Thinks ahead to anticipate future client needs/requests
- Significant experience in an agency in an ideally digital role.
- Results focused, ensuring team is aware of project KPIs and success metrics of a project. Able to translate client expectations to the team to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Successful track record of building client relationships.
- Passion for digital and marketing.
- Experience of working on a variety of digital projects - web, mobile, digital products, comms campaigns.
- Experience managing project budgets.
- Line management/mentoring skills desirable but not essential.
- Degree or equivalent level qualification.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do let us know.Apply