London, United Kingdom
Senior Account Manager
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
At AKQA, the Client Services team are the champions for product excellence and enduring client relationships, being highly organised and credible sparring partners. They nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations – and are motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact with a passion for our clients’ business, industry best practices and state-of-the-art techniques.
As an AKQA Senior Account Manager, you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing, advertising and inspire the best global brands.
Our Senior Account Managers are charismatic, design and technology enthusiasts who display the management skills required to keep abreast of the current market and juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Effective communication, a collaborative, empathic nature, attention to detail and top-notch presentation skills are also necessary to deal effectively with clients and keep the team to deadlines.
The Senior Account Manager is committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates audiences. The role requires the leadership of internal teams to deliver highly successful projects for the client and the agency. The role fosters effective teamwork to drive results and positive change.
- Builds and maintains client relationships; conscientious and proactive in bringing forward creative and strategic opportunities, inspiring with creativity, with full understanding and empathy for their business.
- Successfully builds and manages trust with multiple senior stakeholders, partners and clients to ensure we reach successful creative outcomes for both the client and AKQA.
- Constantly demonstrating AKQA strategic thinking, e.g. able to formulate strategic propositions and communicate these via client-ready presentations, prototypes and points of view. Ensures AKQA shares relevant solutions that meet client business objectives.
- Identifies, pursues and converts organic growth opportunities and supports the management & conversion of new business opportunities.
- Demonstrating care for stakeholders through unparalleled service and communication; keeping teams informed of project progress and managing expectations proactively.
- Responsible for all aspects of monthly, quarterly and annual financial process for client accounts.
- Reaching profitability and DSO targets with sharp accuracy in forecasting.
- Provides a viewpoint on team resource and configuration. Sets out detailed month-by-month forecasts against which resource can be planned.
- Creates and distributes professional-quality written documentation (presentation decks, status reports, agendas, contact reports, emails).
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong interest in design, innovative communications and business strategy.
- Successful track record of serving clients and building exceptional relationships; demonstrating presence and professionalism to inspire confidence and credibility with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to build successful ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with key client contacts.
- Strong presentation skills such as written, visual and verbal.
- Ability to structure strategic ideas into well-ordered and insightful keynote presentations.
- Good judgement: provide guidance, analyse a situation and provide advice under pressure.
- Commercial acumen: a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply