Senior Account Manager
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
The AKQA Client Service team serves as a trusted and respected partner to our clients. As the little details are the detail, the AKQA Client Services team show industry leading professionalism at every touch, meeting, call, or message. We partner with our clients to create a better future, through world-leading work, constant innovation and care.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing strong client relationships and is committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates audiences. The role requires collaboration with internal teams to deliver highly successful projects for the client and the agency. The role fosters effective teamwork within the team to drive results and positive change.
- Builds and maintains mutually beneficial client relationships; identifies opportunities, inspires them, learns from them, understands key business issues and regularly plans and facilitates quarterly review sessions.
- Develops a deep understanding of client’s business environment and audiences.
- Successfully manages suppliers, partners and clients to ensure we reach successful outcomes for both the client and AKQA.
- Meets and exceeds revenue targets.
- Keeps stakeholders informed of project progress at all times and manages expectations proactively.
- Works with client on annual planning sessions. Ensures visibility of all major client initiatives over 12 months.
- Provides a viewpoint on team resource. Sets out detailed month-by-month forecasts against which resource can be planned.
- In-depth knowledge of client businesses and market challenges faced.
- Demonstrates AKQA strategic thinking, e.g. able to formulate strategic propositions into client-ready decks. Ensures AKQA shares relevant solutions that meet client business objectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of monthly financial process of account. Demonstrates ability to reduce number of unbilled hours on account.
QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Account management experience at a leading digital agency, creative agency, professional services firm or similar organisation.
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships; necessary capability, presence and professionalism to inspire confidence and credibility with clients and colleagues.
- A genuine interest in innovation and business strategy.
- Ability to build successful ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with key senior client contacts.
- Presentation skills, such as presenting to colleagues or clients.
- Ability to structure strategic ideas into well-ordered and insightful presentations.
- Has decision making ability and skill - provide guidance, analyse situation and provide advice under pressure.
- Ability to discuss knowledgeably, and apply relevantly, the full range of AKQA strategic services offering
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply