Senior Account Manager
The AKQA Client Service team serves as a trusted and respected partner to our clients. As the little details are the detail, the AKQA Client Services team show industry leading professionalism at every touch, meeting, call, or message. We partner with our clients to create a better future, through world-leading work, constant innovation and care.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing strong client relationships and is committed to driving their business forward through innovative work that inspires and motivates audiences. The role requires collaboration with internal teams to deliver highly successful projects for the client and the agency. The role fosters effective teamwork within the team to drive results and positive change.
From our location in Dubai, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful and award-winning work for world-class clients and brands. You will work in an environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, you’ll be liaising with bright minds across KSA, UAE and Egypt. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and innovative. team, with access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we’re committed to your career growth, as well as your work/life balance.
- Builds and maintains client relationships; conscientious and proactive in bringing forward creative and strategic opportunities, inspiring with creativity, with full understanding and empathy for their business.
- Successfully builds and manages trust with multiple senior stakeholders, partners and clients to ensure we reach successful creative outcomes for both the client and AKQA.
- Identifies, pursues and converts organic growth opportunities and supports the management & conversion of new business opportunities.
- Demonstrating care for stakeholders through unparalleled service and communication; keeping teams informed of project progress and managing expectations proactively.
- Responsible for all aspects of monthly, quarterly and annual financial process for client accounts.
- Provides a viewpoint on team resource and configuration. Sets out detailed month-by-month forecasts against which resource can be planned.
- Creates and distributes professional-quality written documentation (presentation decks, CPS, status reports, agendas, contact reports, emails).
- Demonstrate and encourage client service excellence.
- Work with disciplines to provide clients with relevant insights on industry trends, best practice, benchmarks
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Account management experience at a leading digital agency, creative agency, professional services firm or similar organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to structure strategic ideas into well-ordered and insightful presentations.
- Ability to build successful ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with key senior client contacts
- Has decision making ability and skill - provide guidance, analyse situation and provide advice under pressure.
- Ability to discuss knowledgeably, and apply relevantly, the full range of AKQA strategic services offering
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply