Sydney – Gadigal Country, Australia
Senior AEM Developer
At AKQA, we have a culture of excellence in Software Development and Marketing Technology and pride ourselves on our track record of helping our clients leverage CMS features. Our Back End Engineers are expert problem solvers who develop seamless data exchange systems that power business solutions in the most optimal and scalable manner possible.
As a Senior Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer, you’ll utilise your existing skills on an exciting Java based technology and work on a large variety of work across a range of leading clients and technologies.
At AKQA Sydney, you will work in an innovative and inclusive culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your career growth, as well as to your work/life balance.
- Implement our technologies and toolsets
- Work collaboratively with team members, clients, PM's and external developers to ensure clarity of requirements and the technical integrity of the solutions being developed
- Contribute to the development of high level/functional design specifications
- Generate estimates to approved guidelines/models
- Generate software in the appropriate technical environment to technical standards
- Complete Unit & Integration testing on code developed
- Provide technical assistance to testing activities
- Provide application development skills to the support function
- Contribute to the on-going development of internal standards and procedures to contribute to continuous quality improvement
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Sound experience in web-based software development, environment and practical experience across requirements, estimating, design, code and technical testing elements of the software development life cycle.
- Relevant experience in AEM (Ideally 6.5)
- Proficient with Core Java & Java EE
- Maven deployment experience
- Demonstrable experience with HTML/CSS
- JQuery/JS exposure and tool sets
- Some SQL query language exposure is desired
- Exposure to Junit or similar
- Responsive framework experience
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Indigenous people are encouraged to apply for this role.Apply