Data science is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team with velocity, and a wide set of professional tools and data engineering capabilities. Our clients are building the future of their business and more than ever data is at the heart of making this future work.
The Senior Analyst plays an integral role in delivering online advertising campaign insights to clients by working alongside the Media, Creative and Development teams to provide client tracking reports, post-campaign analysis and reconciliation, stewardship and general maintenance of interactive advertising campaigns. This position holds significant strategic value to our teams and our clients and requires not only a quantitative data analysis skill set but also strong communication skills.
Located next to good transport links in the heart of Clerkenwell, at AKQA you will have access to world-renowned thought leadership from influential authors, athletes, artists and entrepreneurs. A working environment which fosters a meritocratic culture and encourages ownership, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their field.
- Contribute to the analytic planning and specification development for websites and mobile devices.
- Researches and understands tactical solutions used by clients to evaluate and quantify impact of digital efforts.
- Supports the development of tracking specifications, QA and data validation for small websites, mobile sites, apps and cross-channel campaigns.
- Able to support the reporting process by retrieving and processing data, updating data based on a pre-defined report structure, and can analyze and interpret data to produce insights and recommendations.
- Support requests to solve problem solve issues related to tracking, tagging and analytics.
- Communicate with various stakeholders regarding issues and resolutions.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Outstanding record of academic and professional achievement, with focus on marketing, advertising, business, economics or technology (a focus on analytics is a bonus).
- Relevant experience in Maths, Computer Science, IT or Analytics.
- Academic knowledge or basic application of data analysis, ROI forecasting/modelling, statistics/hypothesis testing, web development, and research methodologies.
- Experience of web/mobile/digital measurement and tracking a bonus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Data Layer.
- Experience with Python for data analysis and automation.
- Google BigQuery or other database query languages i.e. MySQL, PostgreSQL
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.