At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
Analytics is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a big data stack, and a wide range of capabilities including user experience insight and applied machine learning. Our clients are building the future of their business and more than ever data is at the heart of making this future a reality.
The Senior Analyst passionate about using data to drive insights and optimizations that create better connections with consumers and improve bottom line business results for our clients. The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of analytics and data science expertise, experience in a client service oriented role, and the ability to product thoughtful presentation that create an impact. This individual should have experience managing digital analytics projects from conception to completion, and a hands-on approach.
This candidate must have deep familiarity with ad-serving, media, DSP's, social analytics, as well as user experience analytics tools (such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics Premium) and the ability to distill a narrative and insightful recommendations from expansive data sources in a compelling and digestible way. Managing projects and effectively interfacing with other agency stakeholders (e.g. analysts, designers, strategists, etc.) will also be keys to success in this role.
For the right person this role offers the chance to shine on top tier clients, influence experiences that touch millions, and grow analytics competency within a data science group that is defining cutting edge consumer analytics.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- 2-4 years of brand/customer experience analytics and data science expertise
- Extract insights from web, media, and UX measurement systems (e.g. DCM, DBM, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, iPerceptions, etc.)
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and tag management solutions (e.g. Signal, GTM, etc.)
- Create strategic testing/learning agendas and associated KPI measurement frameworks
- Shape data for analysis from CSV/Excel/database sources
- An understanding of standard data architectures, and the ability to query databases using SQL
- Use statistically sound analytical techniques to provide robust and descriptive data insight and clearly communicate these insights to stakeholders in a variety of formats
- Tableau, Python, and/or R expertise preferred
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.