At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
From our midtown location in the heart of Atlanta, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most thriving cities.
The Senior Analyst is passionate about using data to drive insights and optimisations that create better connections for consumers, shape strategy, and improve bottom-line business results. The Senior Analyst has sound knowledge in core analytics and data science methodology and tools; experience in a client service-oriented role; and the ability to produce and deliver thoughtful presentations that create an impact.
- Experience in analytics and data science disciplines
- Domain Aptitude: Knowledge and mastery of relevant analytics systems and sources such as web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends), CRM, Social, Survey Responses, 3rd party, and many others.
- Data Strategy: Ability to connect a client’s business goals to a complete measurement plan that defines the metrics, systems, and methodologies needed to meet those objectives.
- Insight generation: Use statistically sound analytical techniques to provide robust descriptive data (including one-off insights as well as multi-variable impact models) that informs, shapes, and defends business, brand, and experience strategy
- Communication and story-telling: be able to connect those insights in a way that tells a clear story and leads to clear action – across a variety of formats.
- Tableau, Python/R, SQL familiarity preferred
- Work management: Be able to execute against a brief from start to finish under the guidance of a Analytics Direct
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Shape data for analysis from multiple CSV/Excel/database sources
- Proactive mindset, able to execute a hypothesis-driven, data-first approach
- Skilled storyteller, able to effectively communicate analysis, identify key takeaways, and quantify opportunities.
- Team player, able to integrate into a project and team environment as a thought leader, seamlessly connecting analytics to actionable strategic goals.
- 3 – 5 years of experience, web and digital product analytics experience preferred.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.