Senior Analyst, Social
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. You will work in an environment that fosters a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields.
Data & Analytics is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA, with executive support, a big data stack, and a wide range of capabilities including user experience insight and applied machine learning. Our clients are building the future of their business and, more than ever, data is at the heart of making this future a reality.
As a Senior Analyst at AKQA, specializing in social, you are passionate about using paid social data to drive insights and optimizations that create better connections for consumers and improve bottom line results. At our San Francisco office, we need a Senior Analyst who has digital media, social media, analytics and data science expertise; experience in a client service role; and the ability to produce thoughtful presentations that create an impact. We’re looking for someone who understands the nuances of paid social and can also help bring light to key themes and insights derived from paid social media results and third party brand lift studies.
The Senior Analyst, Social role offers the chance to drive deep rich paid social insights for our top-tier clients, influence experiences that touch millions, and grow their analytics competency within a team that is defining cutting-edge consumer analytics.
From our location in San Francisco's SOMA district - the epicenter of the Bay Area's technology industry - AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's most vibrant and beautiful cities.
- 3-6 years of experience in digital media, specifically paid social media and analytics
- Working knowledge of how paid social campaigns (awareness and direct response) are bought, optimized, and reported on throughout each platform UI (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Use statistically sound analytical techniques to provide robust data insights and clearly communicate these insights to stakeholders in a variety of formats
- Proficient in brand measurement set-up and analysis across all major social platforms (first-party brand measurement and third-party)
- Extract insights from paid social media measurement systems, audience insights, social listening tools, and third-party brand lift studies
- Create strategic learning agendas and associated KPI measurement frameworks and drive adoption and testing of partner specific learning agendas (Facebook, Snap etc.)
- Shape data for analysis from multiple CSV/Excel/database sources
- Familiar with SQL, Tableau, Python, and R
- PowerPoint/Keynote, data storytelling and presentation skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.