Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
Senior Art Director
AKQA creatives combine artistry and competence to strategic insights to create beautiful ideas that move the world. Art Directors at AKQA play an essential role in generating innovative ideas to create beautiful products, services, content and meaningful experiences which positively impact on people’s lives.
As an Art Director you will bring exceptional creative thought and craft output delivering projects from brief to end user, approaching every brief with fresh eyes and avoiding familiar solutions while generating useful, usable and delightful ideas across all existing and emerging platforms.
Based in either our Venice or Milan studio, you will join a disciplined cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Due to the current situation we are mostly working remotely; since your health is our first priority, the interview process and the onboarding can be organised either in person or virtually.
- You excel in creative conceptual thinking. in all of it aspects, ranging from a traditional campaign to an innovative product or service.
- You understand the importance of strategic work and creatively build on strategic platforms.
- You love building and growing brands through any creative output.
- You have exceptional design aesthetics and extreme attention to detail.
- You have a hands-on approach to the work.
- You are able to inspire and guide junior creatives.
- You are client facing.
- You have a mindset which fosters progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries.
- You have experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- You have portfolio of award winning works.
- You have basic knowledge of IxD fundamentals
- You speak Italian and English fluently, and are able to work effectively in both languages.
- You have a great knowledge most important software of Adobe Creative Suit.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You have a drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world of their kind.
- You have strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail. You take responsibility of your own time management and deliverables and relentlessly push to improve and outdo yourself in every work.
- You are in your element when you team up with internal cross-functional groups and with clients. You enjoy working in a proactive and collaborative way within multidisciplinary teams to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
- You proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development.
- You are able to inspire and provide mentorship, embracing the challenges and new ways of thinking.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply