Milan, Italy & Venice, Italy
Senior Art Director
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and competence to strategic insights to create beautiful ideas that move the world. As skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labours of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
Senior Art Directors at AKQA play an essential role in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and they craft output, developing and delivering projects from the brief to end user.
As a Senior Art Director you will provide leadership for the brands you work on, create innovative concepts and push the idea through to the final outputs, approaching every brief with fresh eyes and avoiding familiar solutions while generating useful, usable and delightful ideas across all existing and emerging platforms.
Based either in our Milan or Venice offices, you will join a disciplined cross-functional team focused on delivering outstanding outcomes while having fun and learning from each other. Since your health is our first priority, we are currently working and holding the majority of interview processes remotely. Once the emergency is over, we are planning to roll out a remote working policy we will be happy to discuss with you during the hiring process.
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality art direction and concepting across a variety of projects.
- You excel in creative conceptual thinking in all its aspects, ranging from a traditional campaign to an innovative product or service.
- You understand the importance of strategic work and creatively build on strategic platforms.
- You love building and growing brands through any creative output.
- You have exceptional design aesthetics and extreme attention to detail.
- You have a hands-on approach to the work.
- Experience in leading a team and working directly with clients is advantageous.
- You speak Italian and English fluently, and are able to work effectively in both languages.
- You have basic knowledge of IxD fundamentals
- You have a great knowledge most important software of Adobe Creative Suit.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- You work to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world.
- You have strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- You take responsibility of your own time management and deliverables
- You relentlessly push to improve yourself in every work.
- You are in your element when you team up with internal cross-functional groups and with clients.
- You enjoy working in a proactive and collaborative way within multidisciplinary teams to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
- You proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development.
- You are able to inspire and provide mentorship, embracing the challenges and new ways of thinking.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Apply