Senior Art Director
At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
AKQA Bloom is dedicated to protecting our planet, opening minds, and enriching lives through collaboration with like-minded organizations. We operate at the intersection of culture and purpose, seeking a balance between love and trust.
Senior Art Directors at AKQA Bloom play vital roles in the strategy, conception, and execution of beautiful ideas, products, and services. They contribute exceptional creative thinking and craftsmanship, developing and delivering projects from brief to end-user. The AKQA Bloom Art Director approaches each brief with fresh eyes, steering clear of familiar solutions to create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective, and truly remarkable, with a focus on crafting exceptional visuals and storytelling.
• Work showcasing high-quality art direction skills and creative concepting.
• Experience crafting visually compelling and thought-provoking ideas.
• Proficiency in graphic design software and tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
• Ability to mentor and guide junior teams and vendors.
• Implementation of a combination of strategic, conceptual, and visual skills.
• Willingness to embrace challenges and new ways of thinking.
• Collaboration with clients and various teams within AKQA.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
• A compelling portfolio showcasing distinctive work demonstrating craft in art direction and storytelling.
• Passion and drive for the craft itself.
• Proven creative success in collaborative, multi-functional teams.
• Exceptional visual and oral communication skills.
• Fearless, boundlessly creative, and relentlessly attentive to detail.
• Drive to break boundaries and craft the best ideas in the world.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This role is associated with the Miami Studio.
Explore our extensive range of benefits here.